Autumn Term Clubs Timetable 2019
Please see the timetable for clubs this Autumn term below.
Clubs Terms & Conditions
By applying for your child to join a club you are confirming that you have read and accepted all applicable rules.
- All sessions must be paid for in advance. Club applications are not valid until payment is received.
- All members of a club must have completed an application form at the start of term, before sessions start. Please ensure the school office has up-to-date emergency contact and medical notes on your child.
- Children must be collected promptly. Many providers have other lessons to attend to after the club and there is no provision for childcare once the club session is over. Children who are collected late consistently will be asked to leave the club. No refund will be given in these circumstances.
- When clubs are oversubscribed allocation of places may be decided by the drawing of names. However, initially we will attempt to ensure that all applicants get at least one of the clubs for which they applied. Unfortunately, in some instances this is not possible.
- Disruptive, bullying or unsociable behaviour will not be tolerated. Children who are persistently disruptive and make no attempt to change their behaviour will be asked to leave the club. No refund will be given.
- There will be no clubs running in the first and very last week of the term.
- Once your child has a confirmed space on a club any payment attached may be processed and no refund will be offered.
- If your child fails to attend a club having received confirmation of the space, for whatever reason, no refund will be issued for that session and or subsequent sessions they fail to attend. Unfortunately, if a school trip or activity clashes with a club session, no refunds can be given.
- Every effort has been made to ensure your child has an enjoyable experience with an experienced provider during school clubs. If you have concerns or queries regarding your child and their club, please contact the teacher/provider in charge in the first instance. Please do not interrupt the clubs when in session.